Where to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine in New York
Adults 16 years+ are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine and children 5+ years are eligible for the Pfizer vaccine.
You can schedule a vaccine at a Mount Sinai location or you can schedule through one of the below city and state resources:
- vaccinefinder.nyc.gov allows you to search availability and schedule in NYC
- am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov provides availability across NY State
- Select pharmacies are also distributing the vaccine
- Costco and Rite Aid are listed within the NYC vaccine finder
- Walgreens/Duane Reade’s within NYC are scheduling through their own dedicated website
- CVS’ across NY state (excluding NYC locations) are scheduling through the CVS website
Please note: The Health Center at Hudson Yards does not currently have vaccine supply onsite, however our team is available to answer questions and guide you on your options for getting vaccinated. Contact our Personal Health Navigators by chat through the member portal for assistance in scheduling at various locations.
We highly encourage all members to receive the vaccine when they are eligible. For detailed questions on the vaccines, see our FAQ or visit Mount Sinai’s Vaccine FAQ.